There is always something going on here at PCS. We may have had a week off for Spring Break, but we stay busy!
- Our LA's BEST Science Team was victorious in the local competition. They went on to compete in the finales and won! Close to 200 schools competed and ours brought it home!
- Ms. Thain, our art teacher, hosted our Art Gallery. Our school auditorium was covered in beautiful art for our students and their parents to enjoy!
- All of our 5th grade students went to CSUN to gain college awareness.
- We celebrated Earth Day on April 22nd. Parents and staff had many activities promoting the importance of taking care of Earth. We were fortunate to have Assemblymember Raul Bocanegra in attendance
- We had our first Speech and Debate competition here at Pacoima Charter School. Students from our enrichment/GATE program had a debate in front of a panel of judges.
- Versa Style Dance Company came by to our school to get out students moving and grooving.
Field trips this month included: Leonis Adobe / Lake Balboa, CA Science Center, Kids Museum, Aquarium of the Pacific, CSUN, La Brea Tar Pits, LA County Arboretum, El Capitan