Pacoima Charter School Home
Students start the 2020-2021 school year Monday, August 17th, 2020. The orientation video will be available for those who were unable to attend the live zoom session.
Think Together after school program is open to all Pacoima Charter students.
Why Choose Us?
- Resources PCS employs a number of support personnel in order to promote healthy social emotional students, families, and overall school atmosphere.
- Excellent STEAM Program Students are challenged by four credentialed teachers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and the Arts - STEAM.
- Great After School Programs The fun does not end at our dismissal time. For busy parents, we have after school programs that offer care, academic and enrichment.
- Prize Winning Academics Hard work pays off. Many opportunities are given to students to compete in areas like Science, Robotics, and Speech and Debate.
- Great Lunch Program Not only do we offer a balanced meal, students at PCS have choices and a wide variety of healthy options
- Experienced Faculty When visiting PCS you will meet a professional and friendly staff. All teachers are fully credentialed and and have a wealth of experience.