The Charter School will be governed by a corporate Board of Directors (“Board” or “Special Governance Board”) in accordance with its adopted corporate bylaws, which shall be consistent with the terms of this charter.
The Board shall have at least five (5) and no more than nine (9) directors. All directors shall be disinterested parents of currently enrolled children (measured at the beginning of the director’s term) or members of the community.
The Board will recognize three (3) non-director teacher advisory representatives, who will provide updates and input during Board meetings. These non-director positions will be held by the chairs of the three Committees (Curriculum, Network, and Operations & Finance).
The Board Members for Pacoima Charter School are:
- Steve Holle - At Large/Community
- Esther Villa - At Large/Community
- Ruben Castorena - At Large/Community
- Veronica Arreguin - At Large/Community
- Gonzalo Vasquez - At Large/Community
- Pablo Escobar - At Large/Community
- Jose Razo - At Large/Community
The Three Non-Director Teacher Advisory Representatives are:
- Agustin Mena - Chairperson of Operations and Finance
- Angela Tilghman - Chairperson of Curriculum
- Thaydiana Fox - Chairperson of Network
Below you will find the agenda and minutes for the 2017-2018 School Year:
These were the minutes and agendas from the 2016-17 school year